Mother dies, three children ill after consuming wild Mushroom

Posted on: June 30, 2016 | views: 177

A mother has died while three of her children have fallen ill after consuming wild mushroom in Kalinchok VDC-7 of the district on Wednesday. The deceased is 48-year-old Phulmaya Tamang.

Locals said her two daughters - 17-year-old Anita Tamang and nine-year-old Sanu Kanchhi Tamang - and son 14-year-old Kale Tamang, are seriously ill.

They are unconscious, said Gyalbo Tamang, a local from Kalinchok. He said preparation is being made to take them to the district headquarters, Charikot for treatment.