Three die, one serious after consuming poisonous alcohol
Three persons have died, while one is in serious condition after drinking contaminated locally made poisonous alcohol in Mahottari district today.
All of them had consumed the booze and pork meat at a shop of local Binod Mahara.
Police informed that three men died after falling unconscious at around 2 am today.
Preliminary investigation suggests that the alcohol was poisonous.
The shop owner is on the run after the incident, police said adding that they are further investigating the case.